About Me

Dancer, High Honor Student, Piano Player, Friend and now Blogger!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ouch

*Sigh*
Last night I tried this DVD thingy that my Dad bought.  It is called 'Insanity' (which I should of payed attention to the name before doing it) and there is like 15 diffrent DVD's.  (Its a 2 month thing) Now waking up this morning I can't move my arms!  It was probaly all those push-ups they tried having me do (ahem... epic fail...)

At least I don't have ballet today.  All I am doing is baking bunny cupcakes for Easter tomarrow.  I am maybe going to go to the mall later this afternoon to spend gift cards.  For my birthday I got $65 worth of Forever21 gift cards!  Then I also have a $20 gift card gift carf to Barns & Noble which works out good because my mom got me lots of yoga stuff for my birthday and one was a DVD and when we opened it, it had a HUGE scratch down the back so now we have to get a diffrent one at B&N.

Have fun today!!!
~Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment