About Me

Dancer, High Honor Student, Piano Player, Friend and now Blogger!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Party!

Woohoo!!
So, last Saturday was my birthday and I threw a Hollywood themed party!  We had a  blast!  I invited 9 other people!  To start the day off I woke up and threw on some clothes. I made my way to the grociery store to pick up some fingerfoods.  Then I went home to cook my star cake and deceorate/cook things.  We put up at disco ball and lots of stars. I got dressed in a gold dress and a hot pink bowa!  Soon guests started arriving.  We took pictures on my red carpet and danced around for about 2 hours.  Then I had my award essembly. Here are the awards:
  • The Sincerity Award - Amanda
  • The Giggling Award - Angel
  • The Longest Known Friend Award - Sami
  • The Smarty Pants Award - Mellissa
  • The Helper Award - Kira
  • The Style Award - Meaghan
  • The Nanerpous Award - Gianna       (Don't ask)
  • The Lady GaGa Grape Award - Kim      (Again; don't ask [its something my AWESOME friends came up with])
Then we had 'Froctails'  (fake cocktails)  and opened presents and danced more.
Over all there was lots of laughter, smiles and boy talk! 

See Ya!!
~Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment